Basic Live Stream
Starting at $4,999 for one day per room.
A Basic Live Stream is ideal for single person presentations in one physical location where pre-production planning is not needed.
- 1 Technical Director & Live Streaming Technician
- 2 Cameras with 1 Camera Operator (1 lock off wide shot & 1 follow shot)
- PPT or computer source integration
- Delivered to 1 CDN (Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, etc…)
- Rate is per day, per room.
- Lighting, staging, audio and production management not included.
Standard Live Stream
Starting at $7,499 for one day per room.
The Standard Live Stream is our most common project and is good for covering physical company meetings with more than one presenter, simple fundraising events, company meetings and small entertainment events.
- 1 Technical Director
- Video Switcher, Monitor & Cabling Package
- 2 Camera Operators
- 3 Broadcast Style Cameras with Monitors and Cabling
- Wireless Communication for 4 Technicians
- PPT or computer source integration with cabling and scalers
- Local File Recording (.mp4 included and ProRes upon request)
- ISO Camera Recording (upon request)
- Delivered to up to the CDNs (Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, private page, etc…) with cloud backup recording
- Varvid will provide a SSD Drive with footage for a small additional charge.
- Files delivered upon final payment (same day delivery with payment)
Rate is per day, per room, based on a 10 hour day. All standard productions need at least 4 hours of set up and testing and a full rehearsal before going live to ensure success.
- Pricing is based on a 10 hour day, including set up, strike and breaks.
- Events beginning before 10am will require set up & testing the day prior.
- A 10% fee may be added for less than 14 days notice, 25% for less than 7 days notice, and 50% for less than 2 days notice.
|Basic||Standard||Premium||Large Custom Projects|
|Starting at$4,999||Starting at$7,499||Starting at$10,999||Learn MoreClick Here|
|A Basic Live Stream is ideal for single person presentations in one physical location where pre-production planning is not needed.||The Standard Live Stream is our most common project and is good for covering physical company meetings with more than one presenter, simple fundraising events, company meetings and small entertainment events.||The Premium Live Stream is great for medium to large sized events that want high production value.|
|1 Technical Director & Live Streaming Technician||1 Technical Director & Live Streaming Technician||1 Technical Director|
|X||X||1 Live Streaming Video Engineer|
|2 Cameras with 1 Operator||3 Cameras with 2 Operators||4 Cameras with 3 Operators|
|Web-ready file delivered at end of project||Web-ready file delivered at end of project||Web-ready file delivered at end of project|
|PPT or computer source integration||PPT or computer source integration||PPT or computer source integration|
What We Do
- We help you integrate with and leverage social media more effectively, with quick and easy training for your staff.
- We engage your remote audience with webcast player—a branded viewing environment that offers password protection, info capture, Twitter streams and Facebook photo albums—all in one place. Seeing all the fun turns remote viewers into event attendees!
- We improve the remote audience experience by bringing them into the event. We expand coverage way beyond simple IMAG (image magnification) to tell the whole story, not just the keynote address.
- We have a dedicated team member to ask the remote audience’s Q&A questions—so everyone feels heard.
- After the event, rich data from our analytics will tell you what worked where, and what can be improved.
- We will professionally stream your event live to your Facebook page, your YouTube channel, Twitch.tv, your own custom built page, or all of them simultaneously.
- We record every stream for you to share with your audiences or archive.
Q: Can you integrate social media with the live stream or webcast?
A: We can easily integrate Twitter and Facebook feeds with your broadcast and we can add a public chat feature as well. Check our Connected Event Services for details.
Q: Can you manage a pre-event registration process?
A: We can create a custom pre-registration process that can include pre-payment for content, email collector required for access, and a password protected video player.
Q: Can you integrate pre-recorded videos into the stream or webcast?
A: Yes, we can integrate pre-recorded video content into your stream or webcast.
Q: Is the viewing experience mobile and tablet friendly?
A: Yes, all of our content is optimized for delivery on mobile and tablet devices.
Q: How long does it take you to deliver or upload final video files after the webcast or stream is finished?
A: Our team can deliver or upload a web friendly version of your webcast or stream in less than ten minutes.
Q: Can you create short “highlight” videos for YouTube and Social Media?
A: Yes, we can provide an editor onsite to edit your content and deliver short videos within an hour after your stream or webcast.
Q: Do you have a process for testing the stream before the event?
A: Yes, we have multiple stages of testing that we follow before each stream or webcast. Two weeks before the event we require an onsite internet speed test, and one or two days before the event we test a stream with our entire setup, and we do a full test with the onsite AV test the day before (or morning of, depending on schedule) the event.
Q: What is your support model, what hours are you available?
A: In the days leading up to the event you will have the cell number of the project manager and will be able to contact them between 9am-9pm. The on-site Varvid team will be available for support 24/7 during the event.
Q: Do you have a backup plan or failover system for the stream?
A: Internet and streaming back up solutions are provided onsite. More complex redundancy solutions are included as options in all project proposals. Internet failover is automatic, and our CDN (content delivery network) software will deploy back up immediately if a problem arises.
Q: What kind of analytics can you provide?
A: We always provide metrics on unique visitors, total hits, average viewing session, and geographic data. Depending on the CDN (content delivery network) we can provide different kinds of metrics and analytics. If you have a specific need we can pair your project with the proper CDN to help you achieve your goals.