Book Signing Events
Why Do a Book Signing Live Stream?
Publishing a book is an important and exciting time for anyone, and you’ll want to publicize your work as much as possible. A live streaming book signing allows you to reach a wider audience than the in-person attendees. With a successful live stream, you can expand your fan base as well as increase sales. Varvid can help you put together professional book signing video production so that you can share your big day with the world.
Live streaming is becoming more and more crucial for reaching internet users of all ages. People who cannot attend your event any longer have to miss out. A quality live stream can make your audience feel as though they have access to exclusive content. Book signing live streaming:
- Expands your reach to new and existing readers
- Gives you promotional material to use even after the event
- Makes your readers feel closer to you
- Is a worthwhile marketing strategy
Creating a Successful Live Stream for Book Signing
A successful live stream requires more than just turning on a camera. Trust Varvid to create a virtual event experience for your attendees. To have the best outcome for your event, you want:
- Straightforward registration and sign-on processes for attendees
- Strong and reliable internet connection
- Knowledgeable camera operators and technical directors
- Interaction with virtual guests
The Varvid team provides high-quality book signing video services to any significant social media platform. We will come to you with the equipment you need to expand your event.
Choosing a Platform
We can professionally stream content to any social media channel of your choice, or all of them at the same time. You may want to choose your platform depending on specific metrics or where you have the largest following. Some of the most popular platforms include:
- Facebook Live. Leverage your existing followers on Facebook and draw in users from all corners of the platform. Facebook allows for real-time engagement and easy promotion.
- YouTube Live. YouTube offers helpful features, such as event scheduling and a live chat room. Additionally, anyone with a link can join.
- Instagram Live. Instagram is a popular platform with a large number of global users. You have fewer capabilities than some other platforms, but it is easy to use and share.
- Twitch. A popular platform for gamers, Twitch is the perfect platform if your audience spends a lot of time there.
Working with Varvid
Varvid can help you choose appropriate platforms for your book signing event. We can tailor our video production for book signing events to your needs. Our productions:
re web and mobile-friendly
- Can integrate Twitter, Facebook, and public chat feeds
- Follow stages of pre-event testing to ensure there are no technical issues
- Come with 24/7 support from our team
- Give you metrics about your event depending on your network of choice
You can give people access to your event even after it has ended. Live stream your book signing and get the final video file to share that same day. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!