Event Live Stream in Atlanta
A successful live stream can bring in plenty of fresh business when done right. If you are planning an event in Atlanta, you want to be able to share the best parts of your business with the whole world. The Atlanta team at Varvid can help you with Atlanta live streaming, so your event looks amazing even to those who cannot be there in person.
We provide streaming and webcasting services directly to:
- Twitch TV,
- Your personal webpage,
- And many other platforms.
Get a TED Talk-style live stream in Atlanta for any size event, from small projects to full-scale production for a larger venture. We offer even more customization options for big-budget ideas. Tell us about your event today and get a quote or follow-up call after just a few hours.
Difference Between a Webcast and a Webinar
Both webcasts and webinars are popular for events and business meetings. However, they have a few differences that may affect your approach to planning. Generally, live webcasts come from one host to an audience of many viewers, whereas a webinar is broadcast by several presenters.
Live webcasts are typically used by entertainers or for corporate events. Webinars are more suitable for events where a group of people needs to interact, engage, or collaborate. Some examples of webinar-style events include:
- Motivational speech events
- Leadership talks
Varvid can help you stream your event whether you have just one presenter or many. For either event, viewers can watch from their computer, phone, or tablet.
Tailored Live Streaming and Webcasting Packages
We have multiple packages so that we can make sure your event gets the coverage it deserves. All of our packages come with three levels of involvement:
- Pre-production. Talk your event details over with a project manager. We design a pre-registration process for you, so that guests can register and access your live stream.
- Day of the event. A technical director, a live streaming technician, and camera operators are at your service throughout your event.
- Post-production. Get a web-friendly version of your Atlanta live stream less than ten minutes after the event to share with those who couldn’t make it.
What is a Virtual Studio?
In a virtual studio, we can manipulate the video production elements in real-time. The cameras can shoot multiple angles simultaneously for the most engaging and interesting views. Virtual studios come with a host of benefits:
- Faster to set up than normal sets
- Customizable during event streaming
- Integration with pre-recorded video footage or footage from different environments
- Potential for quick background changes
- No need for post-production work
Working with Varvid
In addition to all the tools you need for a successful live stream Atlanta, we also provide:
- Analytics – We provide different kinds of metrics and analysis, including total hits, number of unique visitors, geographical data, and more. If you are seeking specific data to review after your event, we will work with you to achieve your goals.
- Internet backup solutions –If your location might have a poor internet connection, Varvid can provide a reliable internet connection for your venue. We also have onsite streaming solutions and software that will mitigate any system failure, so you can be sure your live stream will go ahead smoothly.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!