When you need to bring a lot of people together, livestreaming is one of the fastest ways to do it. However, if you don’t work with the best live streaming service, you can end up with a disengaged audience.
Varvid has teams in cities across the United States. We’ll come to you with equipment to help you livestream any event and make sure your audience sees you.
What is Livestreaming?
Many people have jumped onto the livestreaming bandwagon in the last five years. You see streams and webcasts online for all sorts of events, including book releases, weddings, graduations, music performances, and more. Livestreaming also has many benefits for companies and businesses.
In a nutshell, live streaming services transmit live video footage over the internet to an audience. Social media has made it easier than ever for people to do live broadcasts. For example, Facebook and Instagram have options that allow users to go live in a matter of seconds. Small businesses can use livestream services to communicate with company members as well as advertise for their brand.
As an entrepreneur, you can use livestreaming to hold company-wide meetings without the limits of other internal video conferencing tools. Video conferencing only lets you have a certain number of participants. Livestreaming technology enables you to broadcast quality video to thousands of viewers in real time.
How Companies Use Livestreaming
Companies can use livestreaming webcasting services for:
- Hosting meetings
- Hosting conferences and webinars
- Sharing events and products
- Educational events and training
- Livestream marketing
Streaming meetings and webinars allows you to connect all the members of your company. You won’t need everyone in the same room to make important announcements. You can even switch between presenters and teams in different locations.
If you want to incorporate the best livestreaming service into your marketing strategy, consider conducting:
- Live interviews. Host an interview with someone in your industry who people want to hear from. You can boost brand awareness and draw people to your social media and website. This type of event improves interaction from consumers and allows you to add additional features.
- Live Q&As. If your customers, clients, or even employees have questions, a live chat can be a great way to address them. Live Q&As are the perfect platform to educate, entertain, and sell at the same time.
- Live product demos. Show people how your product works outside of a fancy commercial. If you include a special offer during an event, you can increase sales. Additionally, livestreamed material is reusable, so you can share the video at any time.
- Live product launches. Apple, Google, and Honda have all conducted live product launches. This method encourages people to act fast to buy your product, and more people can attend a virtual launch than an in-person launch.
Benefits of Streaming
One of the top perks of using livestreaming event services is its high video quality, which offers a professional experience and multiple camera angles. The best livestreaming service allows you to upload, store, and manage your videos easily. If a viewer cannot attend an event, they can always watch it later from your saved recording.
Other benefits to live webcasting include:
- A wider reach than traditional in-person access
- Audience and company convenience
- Affordable options for reaching tons of people
- Creating a closer bond between customers and company members
Streaming to a large audience can present technical challenges. Most business owners seek assistance from a professional company to get the highest possible video quality. At Varvid, our professional crews can work with any location and deliver your content successfully.
Lastly, livestreaming can help you connect team members and employees. You can make your live meeting even more engaging by incorporating questions and information from different team members. You can also include pre-recorded videos and have a facilitator make sure the meeting goes smoothly. These tactics tend to result in higher company engagement than a lecture-style meeting.
What is the Best Live Streaming Service?
A well-advertised livestream can generate a lot of attention. Most viewers like to watch livestreams as they happen, and it makes them feel included in the event. However, many companies struggle with finding the best way to give viewers and participants access to the stream.
The best way to give people access to your event is by using a link. If you hold a private event, you can use a registration process or have a password-protected event. Unfortunately, a multi-step joining process can sometimes create confusion.
Varvid can help you create a seamless and easy to access livestream. Our livestream services include:
- An onsite social media coordinator for your event
- A crew of expert videographers
- Analytics from your event so you know which tactics were most successful
- A web-friendly and ready-to-share video file of your event
- Customized solutions for your brand or business