Live Streaming Continuing Education Events
Are you interested in live streaming continuing education events? Varvid can help you put together the most professional video production for continuing education events.
Conducting online learning services can help students around the world access your content without the limitations of distance and time. When you don’t have a physical location, or you want to supplement in-person classes, consider doing continuing education live streaming with help from Varvid.
What is Online Learning?
A continuing education live stream allows for distance learning in real-time. Presenters and viewers can interact with each other to foster a productive learning environment.
When you stream a continuing education event, you can save the video so that learners can reference it or watch it again later. To create a successful event, work with Varvid so that everything runs smoothly and stress-free for you and your viewers.
The Popularity of Digital Learning
In the past ten years, technology has influenced learning in significant ways. Students do homework online and use computers to communicate with teachers. Even some elementary schools require students to have tablets or laptops. In universities, you can often find online classes where students may never have to meet their instructor face to face.
Many schools have embraced online learning and now use digital platforms. No matter your topic, a continuing education livestream can help you meet people where they are and effectively share information. When you live stream a class, students can ask questions and complete assignments right there with you.
Why Get Continuing Education Video Services?
If you are hosting a conference, webinar, or another type of educational event, you want to take advantage of effective continuing education video production. Livestreaming, a continuing education event has the following benefits:
- Expand your reach. If you want to share information with your community, then you want to try every possible avenue for reaching the right people. Let your attendees learn from the comfort of their homes.
- Conversion to physical attendance. Some attendees may look at your virtual conference as a trial run for attending in person. Between 10-30% of virtual attendees will join you again and again in the following years.
- Flexibility and adaptability. If an in-person panelist gets caught in traffic or has to cancel at the last minute, you can easily switch them to a video presentation. You can also ask presenters to send pre-recorded videos if they cannot attend live. Streaming allows you to solve event problems quickly at the moment.
Best Platforms for Livestreaming Continuing Education Events
A live stream for a continuing education event should have the following:
- Privacy and security settings
- Personal branding capabilities
- Video monetization
With so many video platforms out there, it can be challenging to find the best one for your event. The Varvid team can help find out what’s important to you and plan your streaming accordingly. If you need equipment or help to connect your devices for live streaming continuing education event, we will come to you with all the equipment you need to get the job done.