All Hands Meetings/Coorporate Meetings, Internal Meetings
Creating a Successful All-Hands Meeting
All Hands Meetings have the power to bring your organization together so that everyone can stay on the same page. They are also the perfect platform for different members to get to know each other, especially if they don’t work together often. When done well, these meetings can promote effective communication and teamwork. However, it’s not always easy to foster the most productive work environment for remote workers.
Some tips for running a successful meeting for your company include:
- Fostering a two-way dialogue, not just a lecture or presentation
- Including something relevant to each department
- Having live streaming for meetings to connect all offices
- Using reliable meeting video production to reduce technological difficulties
Engaging Remote Employees
If your company is spread out, it can be challenging to bring everyone together. For this reason, live streaming for meetings is a useful tool for keeping everyone up-to-date at the same time. Broadcast your news for everyone and control the meeting live stream from your phone or computer. You don’t need a camera crew to create high-quality meeting live streaming – the power is in your hands.
- For a meaningful internal meeting, try to:
Start engagement before the live stream. Having a live stream for a meeting does not mean you cannot prioritize engagement. Send an invitation to everyone on your team and encourage people to submit questions and topics beforehand. Allow your team to vote on the most salient questions so you can address them during the meeting.
- Encourage participation. During the meeting, try conducting live polls and a live Q&A. Since you are meeting remotely, employees can ask questions anonymously and give you honest feedback.
- Collect feedback. A remote meeting can work just like an in-person meeting, if not better. You can allow departments in different areas to present and share with the entire company. You can also have a facilitator who guides the meeting and fills in any gaps. Try do incorporate group activities and discussions for a worthwhile experience.
Live Streaming for Meetings
Varvid offers meeting video services to assist you with all of your needs. If you want to stream a meeting or an education event, Varvid can provide you with the equipment to stream on any major social media platform. You can professionally stream your event to:
- Facebook Live
- A custom webpage
Not only does Varvid give you support in video production for the meeting, but we also offer a technical director, multiple cameras, and remote presenter integration. If you cannot get all of your presenters together at the same time, let us help you integrate pre-recorded videos into your stream. After the meeting, we can deliver the final video files for your live stream so that you can share it with anyone who could not attend.
Our content is optimized for all devices, so your team can join in from anywhere. Get in touch with us for more information on how we can connect your team no matter where they are in the country.