Interested in live streaming conferences? Varvid has a team of experts ready to help you stream a successful event. We have crews in Austin, New Orleans, Boston, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Seattle. Since 2003, Varvid has worked with major clients to find fresh, innovative broadcasting solutions.
Conference live streaming can help your event get more attendance than an in-person event. If your goal is revenue, you can get more opportunities for making money from attendees. Although it seems like a lot of work, a conference Livestream is easy with the right conference video production team.
You can get plenty of other benefits from a conference live stream, too, including:
- Ease of remote participation
- Decreased travel costs for participants
- Less environmental impact
- Fewer scheduling issues
We can help make your conference completely or partly virtual. Regardless, people who cannot attend in person benefit from the option to watch and participate from home. Virtual attendance also has a solid conversion rate, meaning that many virtual attendees will come back for future events.
It is also much easier to plan for a virtual audience. Typically, conferences have multiple events happening in different locations, and often at the same time. Without the physical limitations and conflicts, you can save time and effort to prevent a scheduling headache.
Best Ways to Livestream a Conference
Achieving great results with your conference video services starts with these steps:
- Choose a streaming platform. You may want to use a platform where you already have the widest reach. However, not all platforms will give you the features you need for the most professional live streaming conference. Varvid can help you determine the best platform, and we can stream to all of them.
- Consider multistreaming. Multistreaming allows you to stream to several platforms simultaneously. We can help you multistream so that you can reach more people and save time.
- Find the right gear. To get a professional live stream for conferences, you need professional gear. Some examples of streaming gear include:
o Capture cards
o Cameras and microphones
o An encoder
o An output channel
o Stable internet connection
It is important that your conference has all the capabilities you need for the best user experience. You want your facilitators to be able to do everything they would do in person. Some capabilities include screen sharing, playing pre-recorded videos, and interacting with viewers. You also want your viewers to be able to ask questions and see and hear clearly.
Why Choose Varvid?
Varvid offers top tier video production for conferences. We have worked all over the country to deliver professional streaming solutions for educational events. With Varvid, we can stream your event to Facebook, Twitter, Twitch.tv, YouTube, and more.
If your event involves planning, attendance, or equipment beyond our standard packages, we can create a custom event package to meet your needs. Don’t lose out on attendance because of a faulty Livestream. Work with our team to create an event just as good as an in-person conference, if not better.
Give us a call today to learn more about how Varvid can help you!