Video Live Streaming With Varvid
Looking for a professional service to stream your upcoming events to your social media platforms seamlessly and simultaneously? If so, we’d like to offer our services to you as experts in the field of streaming. We’ve been helping our clients stream on platforms such as Twitch.tv, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter so that they can host the perfect live show without fear of technical difficulties or glitches. We’ve worked in the streaming industry since 2002 and have worked for clients such as Wizards of the Coast, various non-profit organizations, the healthcare industry, and a vast number of entertainment companies.
Contrary to many streaming services that have blanket solutions regardless of client situation or unique needs, Varvid is passionate about providing quality, custom streaming services for our clients at an affordable price. We are passionate about the work that we do and we always strive to deliver the highest quality services that are tailored to match the exact needs of our clients.
Whether you are a creator, having a wedding, or need help streaming a graduation ceremony, consider working with Varvid. Our savvy, fun, and efficient team is ready to put our technical expertise to work to help you have the easiest event streaming possible.
Varvid has been established in the field of custom streaming and has been trusted by companies such as Nike, Tedx, XBOX LIVE, Microsoft, and Harvard University.
We enjoy providing our expert streaming services to a wide range of industries. Whether you need help with a simple project, or you require complex custom live streaming services involving upwards of four cameras at multiple locations, Varvid has you covered. Working with Varvid ensures a dependable, low-stress streaming experience, with clear communication on all fronts.
Contact Varvid with any questions you may have about our wide range of streaming services today.
Keys to Live Streaming Your Event
- Plan Your Event Broadcast
- Put Together the Right Team
- Define the Appropriate Live Stream Platforms
- Measure Your Event Engagement
- Repurpose your streamed content into recap videos or other purposes such as emails and blog posts.
What is Included in Best Live Stream Service Packages
- A minimum of two cameras and one camera operator
- A Technical Director & Live Streaming Technician
- Preproduction planning with a dedicated project manager
- Computer source integration for PowerPoint
- Delivery to at least one Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Web ready file available at the end of your event
Top Cities to Host a Live Event & Why
In our experience, the best events are hosted in a variety of cities in the US, but here is what makes a good place to host an event and broadcast it live on the internet.
- If your event is outdoors, a place with warm weather.
- Close to great activities for guests.
- Non-Union Vs. Union Workers
- Good Hotels
- Walkable location to restaurants and entertainment activities.
- Venues with fast and reliable internet
- Locations where it may be easier to book talent
What Should Be Included with Your Venue
- A dedicated wired internet connection of at least 10 Mbps up and down with ports 1935, 443, and 80 open.
- Access to the venue at least 4 hours prior to your event.
- Contact info for the IT and AV person on site with availability during your set up process
- A loading area
FAQ for Live Streaming Your Event
Q: Can you integrate social media with the live stream or webcast?
- A: We can easily integrate Twitter and Facebook feeds with your broadcast and we can add a public chat feature as well. Check our Connected Event Services for details.
Q: Can you manage a pre-event registration process?
- A: We can create a custom pre-registration process that can include pre-payment for content, email collector required for access, and a password protected video player.
Q: Can you integrate pre-recorded videos into the stream or webcast?
- A: Yes, we can integrate pre-recorded video content into your stream or webcast.
Q: Is the viewing experience mobile and tablet friendly?
- A: Yes, all of our content is optimized for delivery on mobile and tablet devices.
Q: How long does it take you to deliver or upload final video files after the webcast or stream is finished?
- A: Our team can deliver or upload a web friendly version of your webcast or stream in less than ten minutes.
Q: Can you create short “highlight” videos for YouTube and Social Media?
- A: Yes, we can provide an editor onsite to edit your content and deliver short videos within an hour after your stream or webcast.
Q: Do you have a process for testing the stream before the event?
- A: Yes, we have multiple stages of testing that we follow before each live stream or webcast. Two weeks before the event we require an onsite internet speed test, and one or two days before the event we test a stream with our entire setup, and we do a full test with the onsite AV test the day before (or morning of, depending on schedule) the event.
Q: What is your support model, what hours are you available?
- A: In the days leading up to the event you will have the cell number of the project manager and will be able to contact them between 9am-9pm. The on-site Varvid team will be available for support 24/7 during the event.
Q: Do you have a backup plan or failover system for the stream?
- A: Internet and streaming backup solutions are provided onsite. More complex redundancy solutions are included as options in all project proposals. Internet failover is automatic, and our CDN (content delivery network) software will deploy back up immediately if a problem arises.
Q: What kind of analytics can you provide?
- A: We always provide metrics on unique visitors, total hits, average viewing session, and geographic data. Depending on the CDN (content delivery network) we can provide different kinds of metrics and analytics. If you have a specific need we can pair your project with the proper CDN to help you achieve your goals.